You can find out more information about these KS2 performance measures, including the higher standard, in the ‘Primary School Accountability’ guidance found on the DfE website.
Due to the impact of the Covid pandemic on schools, there has been no new published data since Summer 2019.
The school’s KS2 results 2018-2019:
The school’s most recent KS2 results, as published in the school performance tables, including:
- The percentage of pupils achieving the expected standard in reading, writing and mathematics
- Average progress in reading
- Average progress in writing
- Average progress in mathematics
- Percentage of pupils achieving a high level of attainment in reading, writing and mathematics
- Average scaled score in reading
- Average scaled score in mathematics